Getting started as student
- If you are a student at TUM, you can directly use the "TUM Login" button.
Otherwise, first complete the registration process by pressing "Register", then login using the "Login" button.
- To enroll in a course, you need the course ID and password from your instructor.
- Then, you can enter the course and access problems both via tha course overview or the navigation bar on the left which is structured by problem types.
- For every problem, there is a help box that explains how to send your answer.
Getting started as teacher
- After completing the registration and logging in, you can use the "Become instructor"-button to request the teacher-rights.
- Then, you can create a course and give your students the course name and password so they can enroll.
- When viewing the course, you can use the "+"-buttons in the navigation bar to create new exercises. There are help boxes in every exercise to assist you in creating the problems.
- Before students can see the exercises, you have to "Pose" them. This way, you can first test the exercises and you can set the start date (when students see the exercise), the deadline and the allowed number of attempts.
- You can use the "Manage Course" functionality in the course overview to get the grades of your students.
For some exercises, you can generate exercises automatically. Students can use this for additional practice. Teachers can use it to get inspiration for exercises; if they particularly like a problem, they can also transfer it to their course.